Saturday, February 7, 2009

Facebook

I think I might have come to the end of this blog. I've really loved having this outlet and sharing stories of our first months home but I've become addicted to Facebook. I like reading what is going on in others' lives and it's more of a two-way (or more) street there. If you haven't tried Facebook yet, I encourage you to do it. I thought it sounded like a "kid" (teenage, college age, young adults) thing but once I got used to it, I really began to like it. If you are on Facebook, friend me. I'm hooked on the Word Twist game so if you like word games I've love to play a few rounds with you. I'm listed on Facebook as "Erica Peto".

3 comments:

Karleen said...

If you give it up, make sure you post your fun stories in the notes section!! :)) I will miss them. (Course I should talk, since I ahve yest to update mine in 2 months!!!)

Heidi said...

waaah! :-( So far I have refused to join Facebook because I know that I would waste too much time on it. Please double post and keep some of your cute stories here as well.

Kellie with an "ie" said...

I'll miss you and your girls!