Friday, February 15, 2008

She's Ours!!


I am now the mother to two girls - we passed court today!!!! Our embassy appointment is March 26 so we will be meeting Lydia and bringing her home then. Wahoo!!

And now, I can finally post her picture here. Here is the latest picture I have of her with her welcome bag and new elementary school t-shirt on. I also went back and posted a few pictures that went with earlier posts.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for all of you!

Karleen said...

Yeah! I have been waiting to hear! :)

Heidi said...

WOOHOO!! The H. clan is ecstatic for you down in the Southwestern U.S.! We're looking forward to living your adoption trip with you via your blog.

Heidi said...

Woohoo! The H. clan is thrilled for you down in the southwest. Looking forward to living your adoption trip with you via your blog!