Monday, May 26, 2008

Singing

I think I've probably said before how much Lydia loves singing. Her iPod Shuffle (a gift from a neighbor friend) is definitely a prized possession. I had loaded it with regular 8-year-old girl songs like Hannah Montana and High School Musical along with some Ethiopian songs. There are a few High School Musical ones she plays over and over and over and over. I know which one she's listening to because she loves to sing out loud along with her iPod. Many is the time I've had to shush her to be able to hear a conversation. I did, however, figure out how to use the parental controls and set the iPod not to go above a certain volume level. That solved a WHOLE lot of, "That's too loud!" comments coming from me. Tonight we were at a friend's house and Lydia was wired up and having a great time. Here are two videos of her singing in the driveway. One is an Ethiopian song and the other is from High School Musical.



2 comments:

veggiemom said...

How cute is that! I'm glad to hear the shuffle is such a hit. That's one of the things I plan on getting M.
Kerri and Ruby

Karleen said...

Thanks for sharing! :) That was fun. I just got the Bole to Harlem CD from Amazon, it is great!