


Lydia's latest endeavor is skateboarding. She's been borrowing the neighbor boy's skateboard and practicing a lot over the last few days. She's very proud of herself that she can now ride it with her feet side by side rather than straight in front of each other. She has asked for a skateboard for her birthday (which is at the end of this month) so I'm pretty sure that's going to happen. Unfortunately we missed the skateboarding day camps they had through the parks and rec this summer but if she's still liking it that will probably be on the schedule for next summer.
Now, if only we can turn the volume down! Whenever Lydia is outside playing with other kids I hear almost constant screaming. They are happy, playing-at-the-top-of-my-lung screams but I'm sure it drives the neighbors nuts. I had confirmation of that yesterday when apparently in between my reminders another neighbor came out and asked them to stop screaming (it's mostly Lydia) and gave them cookies. When I got wind of this I headed back outside for more discussion on screaming and as I was talking, Lydia asked why then that this lady gave them cookies. I said, "Maybe so you would stop screaming." She said, "I don't like that at all!"
The other photos are dress-up with a friend and the two of them last night listening to music at a restaurant.
1 comment:
That is so cute! Love the wave hair too. Happy BTS!
Post a Comment