Oh man, I hate it when I hear my own words come back to me via my kids. Lydia and Lalie are watching a movie and a commercial came on. Apparently the commercial was too long because from the living room I heard Lydia say, "Come ON! People, People!" I do believe that is what I say when I am frustrated at other drivers in their school drop off area in the mornings...
Speaking of speaking - I'm not sure Lydia had ever seen fog before. There was usually a sort of morning haze in Ethiopia but she seemed to be quite surprised the first morning she saw fog about a month or two ago outside our house. She asked what it was and I said that it was foggy. She's finally got the word down now but for the last two months what first came out was, "Mom - it's goofy outside!"
The other day we went to the park with my mom when it was almost dark. I said we could play for a short time until we got kicked out (the park closes at dusk). Lydia thought they might literally kick us until we explained the term.
1 comment:
Too funny! Medina repeats so much of what I say. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes less so.
Post a Comment