Monday, July 28, 2008
Stu-pendous!
I wish I could remember the details of the way this came about but about two weeks ago Lydia almost said something either to me or about something I said or did that started out, "You are so stu..." and she stopped mid-word. I can't remember how we turned that around into a laughing discussion but somehow we did and we came up with a word that started that way so that if she ever slipped she could catch herself and say an entirely different word besides 'stupid'. I told her she could say 'stupendous' and explained what that meant. She was very pleased with that and she now says it several times a day like from the back seat today, "Mom, you are stu...PENDOUS!" and she chuckles. Very funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hehehe! What a stupendous solution. :0)
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby
Post a Comment