This weekend the girls and I went with a friend and her daughter to the Christmas parade in the town where we used to live. The kids were enjoying it but really got going when they saw there was candy to be had occasionally. Then they were front and center. It wasn't the best parade I've seen there but at one point Lydia came over and squealed that she was having a wonderful time and loved it (not sure if it was the parade or the candy). Then she asked me, "Is this how Christmas goes?"
At the very end of the parade, one "float" went past and a man jumped out with the huge size Hershey bars. The girls each ended up with one. You'd think they'd won a million bucks they were so happy. We said to get together to take a picture and here is the pose they chose.
1 comment:
Lydia sounds much like Medina. We've gone over 20 million times what's going to happen on Christmas. I love the joy she has for the season that's not just related to presents.
Post a Comment